Looking for a great gift this Father’s Day? How about getting dad a gift certificate for two Express Care visits to take care of the yard? This deal includes a gift certificate for two visits that include cutting, edging, weeding, and blowing! Here are a few reasons that you should give your dad the gift of lawn care this Father’s Day.
- More Time to Spend With Dad! By saving dad time in the yard, you’ll be able to spend more time with him!
- Saves Dad’s Energy. Working in the yard not only takes a lot of time, but also takes a lot of energy! Give dad a break for a few weeks and let someone else take care of the yard.
- One Less Thing To Worry About!.Dads have enough to worry about in life, without having to think about the yard. Give dad a break and one less thing to worry about!
- Gives Him An Opportunity For A Vacation.Maybe your dad has been looking for the right time to go away for a vacation, even if it’s just the weekend! A gift certificate for yard care could help him do that, by saving him from finding someone to take care of the yard!
- Saves Gas and Equipment. Letting someone else take care of the yard for a few weeks saves dad from having to buy gas for the mower and weed eater, and also allows the equipment itself to have a little break and save some usage on that!
So if you’re still looking for something for your dad for Father’s Day in the Williamsburg area, how about giving him the gift of lawn care? Most dad’s would greatly appreciate a couple weeks off from taking care of the yard, especially with all the rain we’ve been having lately!